cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE status info unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Recently i have installed Netweaver 2004s The abap engine started and running fine. But Java engine is not starting and i am not sure where i can see the logs for this. In the console i can see the <b>disk+Work Diapatcher Running and Connected but j2ee status info unavailable</b> If pls can anybody give me solution how to start J2EE engine.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

You can start server from SAP MMC. Just go to start menu=>SAP MMC.

From there you can see the status of your server nodes and dispatcher also.

cheers

avadh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you solve the problem?

I am in the same situation.

Evaggelos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

First of all check whether your JVM is running on the host where your J2EE stack is running.

If every thing is fine from your JAVA side you should be able to see 2 services one is Jcontrol and another one is Jlaunch so first of all check whether these services are running or not.

I am sure there must be some problem with your JVM on the host so if you can make sure that is up and running then you will be fine.

J2EE will try to load these services if it does not find the JVM then you will see that error message saying that "status is not availability".

thanks,

Venkat

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is pretty common problem, I've seen it with ABAP systems, dual systems and now with my BI-Java system. I Cannot understand the source. I ave observed on refresh or migration things turn good, but after some time due to some unknown reasons they (MMC) again turn pale.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you solve the problem?

I am in the same situation.

Evaggelos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All logs relating to server startup are in the folder /usr/sap/<SID>/<JCnn>/work. Check those logs to see what fails the server startup.

Thanks,

Rajit