cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange behavior from the RFC adapter.

When I submit from a report data via RFC to XI, everything works. If I try it a second time, the RFC call fails. Also a RFC connection test to XI fails.

After restarting the RFC Adapter in the Visual Admin, I can execute the scenario for another time. A second time fails then again.

Does someone know this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Delete the Sender TCP/IP Connection at R/3 end and re-create the connection do the testing...don't restart Visual admin..

Regards,

Venu.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this will not solve the error on PRD...

so it's better just to change the RFC sender channel so it will be automatic

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

changed the param initialRfcClientConnectCheck to false. Restart the RFC Adatpter, but I am still facing the same problem.

Sometimes I am facing connection problems with LCRSAPRFC, too. Sometime a connection test is successful, sometimes not.

The error I get is: "CPIC-CALL: ThSAPCMRCV no data received". After a view tries it works again - but for not very long.

Message was edited by:

Chris Sell

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it's related to your RFC adapter setting

/people/community.user/blog/2006/09/21/xi-rfcadapter-reconnect-issue

and the bottom reason is a connection break in your network line

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>