cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform landscape format issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I have got few questions if u can help me.

1. I have designed my form page as landscape. what i am not sure is in the output options the height and width size for the windows i provide , are they for the landscape format, i mean do i need to adapt by converting the height into width and vice versa or the system does it for me..Please if u do not understand this question , let me knw i will give u a detailed description for it.

2.I have generated few windows and templates. But i have not put any data in it. How do i check whether the windows appear in the position i want them to.

is there any other way i can see the print preview of the smart form. I do knw that using the test or function module i can run the smartform but it does not get me the print preview.

thanks and regards,

Gaurva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shikha and saurabh for ur replies..

point given..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can always see the print preview of your smartform if you first click on test button. Then a screen with corresponding FM is displayed. Execute this FM and it pops up a screen with an option of print or print preview.

If you have activated your smartform without checking then you can see 'Experimental' sign there. In this case even without any data you can check the format.

Regards,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

1. In the output options of the Smartform you would have specified the Page format. Doing an F4 there will give you all possible page formats along with their dimensions. You can compare these dimensions with those of your windows. This will enable you to see whether your windows will fit in your page format.

2. For seeing the position of your windows in the page you can enable Form Painter. This is available at Utilities -> Form Painter on/off.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saurabh