cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i´m developing an interface legacy to Sap R/3. File To abap proxy. I´m new to this. I have executed the Sproxy transaccion in the ABAP stack in XI. But I can´t activate the proxy due to some problems in the Types. Once I have solved this issue What is the following step?

Manmy thanks.

Noelia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks to all. My error was that i was executing The SPROXY transaction in abap Stack in XI instead of the SAP system.

Many thnaks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noelia,

Are there any <b>naming problems</b> in the structures generated ? You can check this in Naming Problems tab when you open any proxy. There is a limitation of 30 characters on the structure names. If this exceed, then extra characters are removed. May be because of this you are not able to activate the proxy.

Regards,

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you ellaborate on what the error is?

Also for reference on proxy;

To est. connection - /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Client Proxy - /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy - /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

once you activate/generate the proxy

you can write the code in the generated method

(you can call from it other methods of function modules)

and you will have all the values from the interface to use inside

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to activate proxies on the SAP R3 system. TO do this, take a look at this blog.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

After doing the same, this blog should address your question,

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards,

Bhavesh