cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on Process for Live auction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SRM 5.0. I have one problem to create follow on document of live auctoin. I have sucessfully completed live auction means auction was published, vendors submittend their bids by using live auction cockpit and then auction was ended on time.

After auction was conducted we need to accept the bid submited by vendor and then convert that to a Purcharse order or as contract. I am unable to do these actions. I am facing following problems.

1 Generally it will display no: of bids submitted by vendor (means no: of vendors participated) in that auction. My system is not displaying that .. (Please tell me any configuration to be done)

2.I am not able to compare the bids submitted by vendors since the comparision button was inactive.

3. From the <b>Analysis</b> tab of auction i can able to download the history of auction and it clearly show the number of bids subminted by different vendor.

4. In the <b>History</b> tab of auction i am able to see that auction was ended. it does not displays the list of vendor who had participated in that auction.

5. I did not activated any workflow related to Auctions.

Please help me.... Is it require any comfiguration need to be done. If you have configuration document releated to SRM 5.0 please forward to my email.

E- Mail: a_appuraja@yahoo.com, nani0106@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Apparao.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, you should look for a job (sm37) named BBP_LA_QUOT_<client>_<auction id>, this is the job that creates the quotation. You can run the quotation creation report manually and see what are the errors.

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano

Thanks for your response. But i did not understand what to do in SM37. Can you elobrate your answer.

Regards,

Apparao.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, LAC schedules a job that will create the quotations in SRM when the auction comes to an end, if this job fails for some reason the quotations will not be created.

To investigate your problem further you should search for the job that should have been creating the quotations, this job is called BBP_LA_QUOT_<client>_<auction id> and it execute report BBP_LA_BATCH_JOB_SCHED, that if called with the parameter gp_jobtp set to 'QOT' generates the quotation upon the ones made in the auction

Check the spool of this job to see if there is any error.

Regards, Luciano.

Answers (0)