cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display R/3 Screen Transaction in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to display R/3 Transaction Screen ex: se38 in webdynpro when i click a button. also is it possible to set parameters for such transaction.

regards,

Ganesh.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can Do Like this ,

1).Create a Transaction Iview in Portal,Assign it in role[Assume that user Iview name is MyIView].

2).System Administration -->Navigation ---> Short URLs.,select Ur Iview MyIView,

Copy Object Adderess.

3)This is ur Url -

> http://myServer:50000/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=navurl://Ur Object Adress.

4).Come to ur Wedynpro and Create An UI element called Iframe set the source as your Url address.

4).deploy ur Project.

5)Run ur application.

6)Now u Transaction Iview will be in webdynpro Application.

Regards,

Ramganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i could't able to find the 2nd step short urls. can you explain in detail. is there any other way to call transaction and set parameters.

regards,

Ganesh.D

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In portal Every Iview must have an url address Which is generated automatically.If u want to see a Particular iview Page by clicking a link we can use that.to find The Address /Short Url :

Go to Ur Portal system Admin -> Navigation>short Urls--->Here u will see the list of short url and Full urls..u have to search for ur Iview and copy the shorl url..

Then Follow the 3 rd step as i mentioned...

Any issues/solved Let me kno..

Thankyou.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could't find any thing like navigation under system admin. That is i dont have system admin->navigation->short urls. R u clear now.

regards,

Ganesh.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i wrote following code in action on clicking a button. but my transaction iview is not displaying.

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("ROLES://portal_content/abc/one",WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_EXTERNAL_PORTAL,

(String) null,

(String) null,WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_DUPLICATIONS,(String) null,(String) null,

"CFFA-AFC3=345");

i dont know where i am wrong. whether in url or in code. please guide me. is it possible to hide normal sap menu on displayed iview.

awaiting for your reply,

regards,

Ganesh.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP menu will not be displayed if you use WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_EXTERNAL instead of WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_EXTERNAL_PORTAL.

Regarding your first question, check if the logged in user has the necessary roles to view this iview.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know which role u r talking about. i am runing my application from nwds my apps is running but when i click the button which tries to execute the above code its not displaying the transaction iview.

regards,

Ganesh.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the application from within the portal (create an iview for the application, create a role, add the iview to the role and add the role to your user). Then open the iview from within the portal (not from the NWDS), click the button and it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can achieve this thru trnsactional iviews by activating ITS in the R/3.

Steps for activating ITS you can find in Best Practises for EP Cd.

Regards

Nidhideep

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You can achieve this by creating a sap transaction iview on the portal and calling the url of the iview from web dynpro - either using the linkToUrl element - which is the simplest way or by opening a new window with this url if you need to open it at the click of a button.

To pass parameters to this transaction, you can create a parameter transaction in R/3(if that suits your requirements) and creating the iview for that parameter transaction.See help for this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas620/helpdata/en/eb/5fab44d79b11d296190000e82de14a/content.htm">here</a>

Regards,

LM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to do this through ITS. Go through .

Regards,

Satyajit.