cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service/Limit PO Confirmation -Acct Assignment Cat Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on Version 4.0 and setting up Service/Limit PO functionality for Classic scenario. We are using Customized Account Assignment Category and Account Assignment field.

We could sucessfully create Shopping Cart in EBP and Req & PO at the backend. Now for doing Confirmation in EBP, I am not getting option to select Account Assignment Category and later Accounting field which need to be filled for Confirmation (unknown Account Assignment ).Furher the PO is GR/GR IV type.

Is there any way in configuration/ BADI wherein using that, I could populate customized accounting field. Would appreciate help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

With standard configuration both on SRM and ECC side, i was able to :

- create an FO PO in the backend with account assignment type "U" or "K" and item type "D" (because Gr is required)

- create a GR from SRM side

Before testing it with specific account assignment type..., could you please confirm that the standard is working.

Also please give me your SRM AND ECC release and patch level.

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yann,

Standard is working.....

Now while creating GR on SRM side, I cant confirm the services...and the error message I receive is "Acct. Assignment can not be interpreted".

I know for sure that Confirmation in SRM could not get the customized account assignment category and secondary elements of account assignment from PO in R/3 and thus this message.

How to get those field populated in SRM ....Is there any BADI/Config which will help me to do Confirmation in SRM.

My SRM release level is Version 4.0 Release level 0009 and support pack SAPKU40009 And R/3 is 4.7 Release 110 Level 020.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjay

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Could you detail me exactly what you have done with your specific account assignment configuration ?

Kind regards,

Yann