cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript paragraph format question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a paragraph format called 'ZX' in first sapscript. I am able to enter into graphical PC editor in this sapscript. I am using this paragraph format while defining a address in one window.

I also have the same paragraph format 'ZX' in a second sapscript and using it for defining a address. When I tried entering into graphical PC editor for this second sapscript, it says 'Unknown paragraph format ZX' !

Is there any place where we have to assign paragraph format to the sapscripts? I am confused why this error is coming for the second sapscript.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Krishen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Guess You have to define the paragraph format for the second script in the second script only..I dont think you can use the pragraph format of one script in the other.

- Guru

Reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guruprasad!

I want to define this paragraph format in the second sapscript. But can anybody tell me how to create a new paragraph format in a second sapscript?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the script through transaction SE71. Then In the Paragraph Format tab, you can create a new paragraph format.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishen

After getting inside the sapscript, select paragraph formats and in edit column create element option is there. Select and declare as u required.

Answers (0)