cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get RFCSDK 7.00?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where can I download the full RFCSDK 7.00? I have the SDK Guide for 7.00 which I can get from service.sap.ocm/swdc but they only have RFCSDK 6.40.

Please if anyone can direct me to the full download of RFCSDK 7.00 it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

-Rodney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To download it: Navigate as follows in the frame on the left-hand side of the screen -

-> Download

-> SAP Support Packages and Patches

-> Entry by Application Group

Then switch to "Support Packages and Patches" in the right-hand frame:

SAP NetWeaver

-> SAP NETWEAVER

-> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

-> Entry by Component

-> Application Server ABAP

-> SAP KERNEL 7.00 <32/64-BIT [UNICODE]>

-> <your platform>

-> #Database independent

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/413708

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, however I am completely aware of this location and it does not contain the RFCSDK 7.00 it only contains the librfc which is a single library file. The SDK is more that a single library file, it contains header files and examples, etc.

I can get the 6.40 RFCSDK but they do not have the 7.00 SDK posted and least no place I can find and the searches only come back with the 6.40 and 6.20 versions. Unless they stopped calling RFCSDK and it is listed under something other description. Or did they just patch the 6.40 RFCSDK to 7.00 and you have to find a note about it (which I couldn't find either).

Again I appreciated your attempt to help, but I think you are mistaking the library with the SDK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for everyones information on what the difference is, here is how you get the previous version of the RFCSDK 6.40:

http://service.sap.com/swdc

SAP Software Distribution Center

->Download

-->SAP Support Packages and Patches

--->Entry by Application Group

-

>SAP NetWeaver

-

>Technology components releases prior to SAP NetWeaver

-

>SAP WEB AS

-

>SAP WEB AS 6.40

-

>SAP RFC SDK 6.40 <UNICODE>

-

><your platform>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an update to close out this question.

I was able to get an internal version of the SDK. It is just finishing the final stages of validation and will be posted in the marketplace when it is ready.

For external folks the 6.40 SDK and the 7.00 library are compatible. You can use the 7.00 library with the 6.40 SDK until the full 7.00 SDK is released.