cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic light on the basis of last month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a question about the traffic light in the model Visual Composer. I would like to have a traffic light besids a table or graphic that wil be shown the status ( Green, red, yellow!) on the basis of the last month. In the table or in a graphic wil be shown several data of several months. But the traffic light have to respond on the basis of last month. That means that, if the last month exception( in the query) is green, the traffic light also wil be green.

Can anybody help me please?

Another question.

How can i get only two types of order as example in a pie chart? I have seen that in a pie chart you can only add one formula, not two.So!!

Thanks,

Regards,

Esrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a Visual Composer Modeling entry:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Traffic+lights

Sathish
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In the VC model create an Expression Box. Double click on this box to open up its Properties.

In the control properties window there is tab "Styles", here give Green color to the column 'Style' and in the next column 'Condition' select 'Enter Formula...'

Select the field and enter the condition.

Style Condition

Style 1 @CITY == 'Frankfurt'

Style2 @BANK_CTRY == 'DE'

Sathish
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

An expression box can be used to define Traffic lights. In the expression box properties under styles you can define the conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathish,

Thanks for your reaction. Can you say me please which condition i can use? I have actually no experience with programming code.

Thanks.

Esrat