cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing application parameters from UWL to WebDynpro applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me to resolve following issue.

EP 7.0 SP8. Web Dynpro, R/3 4.6C.

I am trying to pass application parameters to web dynpro application through UWL XML customization. Following is the XML coding.I am not getting the workitem id in the url where I am getting only the session id. when I try to pass to a URL application I am getting the workitem id in URL but not BOR details.Can you please correct me if iam wrong with the XML. I want to launch web dynpro application from UWL with application details along with Approve/Reject button.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE UWLConfiguration PUBLIC '-//SAP//UWL1.0//EN' 'uwl_configuration.dtd' [

]>

<UWLConfiguration version="1.0">

<ItemTypes>

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90100219.SHD012" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SHD012" externalType="TS90100219" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<CustomAttributes>

<CustomAttributeSource id="WEBFLOW_CONTAINER" objectIdHolder="externalId" objectType="WebFlowContainer" cacheValidity="default">

<Attribute name="PathNumber" type="string" displayName="Path Number"/>

<Attribute name="ApproverLevel" type="string" displayName="Approver Level"/>

</CustomAttributeSource>

<CustomAttributeSource id="ABAP_BOR" objectIdHolder="externalObjectId" objectType="ZPMT_GRID" cacheValidity="default">

<Attribute name="DOCUMENTNUMBER" type="string" displayName="Doc number"/>

<Attribute name="USER" type="string" displayName="Owner"/>

<Attribute name="PRODUCTTYPE" type="string" displayName="Product type"/>

<Attribute name="SALESOFFICE" type="string" displayName="Sales office"/>

</CustomAttributeSource>

</CustomAttributes>

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="TestApplication"/>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="sappi.com/zsd_pmt_testwf"/>

<Property name="itemid" value="${item.externalId}" />

<Property name="DynamicParameter4" value="${item.status}"/>

<Property name="System" value="SAP_LocalSystem"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default=""/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

</ItemTypes>

</UWLConfiguration>

Response highly appreciated.

Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response.

I have already gone through the help files. I want help on the specific scenario.

Since (transaction SWFVISU) does not exist in R/3 4.6C. I need to manually create XML and loaded into the portal.When using an action handler, at runtime work items appear in my UWL and have a link to start my Java webdynpro.

I could launch the Web Dynpro application but could not pass the Work item id as a parameter to the Web Dynpro application where it works fine with a URL launcher.

Someone let me know where I have gone wrong in the XML? How to pass work item id to Dynpro App?

Regards,

John.