cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to catch events from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody:

I'm trying to set an event in SAP and catch it from a .NET progam using the .NET Connector.

I have sow the function BP_EVENT_RISE but it seems it doesn't help enough.

We want to verify if the users have use an especific transaction inside SAP program. We have user exits created and we only need to indicate over the .NET program who is listening for some event.

How can I solve this?

We are not using Business Connector.

I will appreciate any suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The User Exit only reflects one step of exit performed by the user.

The events that i need to perform have the objetive to inform that some task have been performed inside SAP, a complete task, not only knowing that the user have finished his day work.

The idea it's to know that the user finished a new human resource registration, beyond it's well done, I need to know the number of the human resource.

On this point, I need to continue the registration in an automatic way over the security system (active directory), send an event to the person who have to regiter him over the corporate system and configure his mail (if needed).

I have look and evaluate the advise, but it dosen't solve my needs. I have to wait until my user finished his job (or ask him to exit) each time he register a new human resorce, that's not my idea.

Any other sugestion?. Thanks.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sound if you might want to impplement the user exit as an ABAP-function that calls a RFC server implemented with SAP .NET Connector.

The SAP .NET Connector documentation explains how to create an RFC server.