cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can Fill the Subnode values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use dropdown (Index or Key ) inside the table element.

I tried to build context like this way Address is the main node (Cardinality 0...n).

The subnode (Cardinality 0...n) (inside the Address) is Type of Contact. In that I want give (Mobile, Office,Home....) The no of entries are not static that may increase or decrease.

How can fill the address node with contact node values.

Please help me out to solve this issue and If you have question I am ready to explain more about this issue.

Thanks,

Tamil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

If the set of entries is not the same for different rows, you have to use DropdownbyIndex.

You mentioned that you have a subnode of the address. This subnode should hold all possible values for this special address. Be sure to switch off the "singleton" property.

You can fill this node in the supply function of the parent node (which means that you have to fill the node for each element of the parent node) or you can declare a supply function for the dropdown Contact node itself. In the supply node, the reference to the parent element is passed, and you can fetch the data from there and fill the current node.

Ciao, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

What you have provided here, I got from the test application. Its working fine.

I appreciate your reply and Thanks a lot. I gave you full points for your refrence.

If I face any problem in future, I will contact you from forum. If you send test mail to my mail id, I can contact you directly.

My mailid is : tamilsap@gmail.com

Please begin the subject as "SDN Friend............"

Thanks and regrads,

Tamil.

Answers (0)