cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expose a Bapi as web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4550. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

But I dont understand what is the XIZ_FileSystem and the XIZ. There is any comments about the creation of these business systems.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have finished all the steps. But when I try to execute the webservices, this error appears:

" <text><![CDATA[

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: either no channelID specified or no channel found for the specified party, service, and channel name, MessageServlet(Version $Id: //tc/aii/30_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#10 $)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:380)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im doing this:

"Create the Technical System type Thrid Party : SID_Filesystem

Create the Business system using above technial system."

When I create the TS, I have to enter a "type of product", what do I choose here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What sort of system are you trying to put into the SLD? If it's an SAP system then you enter the product type of the SAP software

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are setting up a fake system just for testing, you don't have to be too exact with the information, just fill in some stuff in order to make the SLD happy and satisfy requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, in this case, how do I configure the XIZ and XIZ_Filesystem ? Anybody can read the link, and tell me that ¿? Pls, its the only thing I have to do, to finish.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in this case;

XIZ is your R3 and XIZ_FILESYSTEM i assume is a file system.

IN XI Start page -> SLD;

Create a TS/BS of webAS ABAP for your R3 and a TS/BS of type 3rd party for your file system.

Refer the above mentioned by other sdners to know how to create a TS and BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Technical System type Thrid Party : SID_Filesystem

Create the Business system using above technial system.

Create the Technical System type Web as ABAP : SID of your R/3 server name (ex : XIZ)

Create the Bysiness System using above Technical System with the name <SID> of R/3 server name.

Regards,

Venu.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create either Business System or Business Service to act as a Sender Service or Receiver Service. These are logical entitities.

Business System- Needs to be created in the SLD, which is pointing to correct Technical System. for .eg if you create a Business system for the R/3 , then it is a logical system which points to R/3 from XI..

Once you create this, you need to import/assign this into your Configuration Scenario and then you can add communication channels etc ..

Business Service - Is an Abstract for a Business SYstem. No need of SLD entry for this.. This is created in the integration directory..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy