Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Images from R/3 System

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use Images from R/3 system. How do i go about. Can anyone help in exposing the RFC with Images stored in R/3. Need to display the Image in Webdynpro screen.

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, let me know what kind of images would like to use? Something like image buttons?

At the web dynpro environment, there are the same images that are in SAP standard system. To see these images, you can have a look at this folder:

usr\sap\<sid>\JC01\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\webdynpro\web\sap.com\tcwddispwda\global\sapIcons.

In the web dynpro designer, at the image component, the property source you will use this value: "~sapicons/s_f_okay.gif"

By other way, you can develop a RFC to return a specific image.

I hope to have helped.

Regards,

Luciano

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I am actually looking to pull images from R/3 System using RFC. Kindly help me.

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Check out this RFC ARCHIVOBJECT_GET_URI

It gives you the URL of the image stored inside SAP as an SAP Object.

In WD you need to use the ImageContainer and create an element Image insdie the same. Set the source of this image to the URL obtained from backend.

This will only work with Single Sign On.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shubham

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shubham.

Infact I came across another FM related to Who's Who Service. It is HRXSS_COD_GET_DETAILS. Here I just gave pernr number and get his photo stored using OAAD Tcode. It gives me a URI something like :

http://<servername>:8001/sap/bc/contentserver/236?get&pVersion=0046&contRep=A2&docId=457B9D11554A16E...

Now when I paste this on my browser, I get SSF error: Decoding not possible.

I went to SICF > BC > Content server and tried to test it. It does not give me anything. It says The page cannot be found. I rechecked the userId and Password. Could this be a problem for the above error.

I agree with you that SSO has to be established. You have given me a hint about how to handle this URI in the WebDynpro Image element. Thanks.

Please assist me in this case.

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)