cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace deleted custom program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue in our R3 system. A custom program was deleted. I do not know whether this was done intentionally or accidentally.

My manager has requested me to find out when this custom program was deleted and by who?

I have tried to locate this program using SE80... Since the program is not there... no luck.

Checked out the report RSWBO040 and searched for the deleted program.... still no luck.

Analyzed the table TRDIR but do not see any entries related to this program. No luck.

I need this issue resolved ASAP. So please help me out in tracing:

1) when the program was last used

2) when the program was deleted

3) who deleted the program

Appreciate all your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chris_mowl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue. We have a custom program that is in our QA and Production systems but is not in the DEV system. It appears to have been deleted and the transport seems to have been deleted also.

I'm also wondering how I can view a deleted transport when I only know the object name but not the transport number.

I found that the versions of the program still exist and you can use the Retrieve button to bring back the most recent version. This will prompt you for a transport number.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ruchit, that was qucik.

Since this program was not assigned any development class... No transport was raised/created.

This program was assigned $TMP class.

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

If this program was assigned a development class then at the time of deletion a transport request would have got created. The last transport would have the deletion in it.

To find out the transport and who deleted it go to table E071 in se16.

In Program Id give value R3TR

In Object Type give PROG

In Object Name give name of the program.

Look for the last transport request and the task owner.

Please award points if the issue got solved.

Regards.

Ruchit.