cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content of Table "FLIGHT_LIST"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me how its possible to see the content of table <b>FLIGHT_LIST</b> of BAPI "<b>BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST</b>" via SAPGUI?

Which Transaktion do I need?

I can see the BAPI via Transaction SE37 but the content of the tables I can not see!

Thanx a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to SE11 (ABAP Dictionary) and view table FLIGHT_LIST from there.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Thanks for your reply.

When I try to view table FLIGHT_LIST at SE11 it says that this table does not exist. But this is not possible!

I have an Java application which is getting values from Table "FLIGHT_LIST" (BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST) via SAPJCo.

To check my Java application (If it is getting the right values), I want to see what is in the table FLIGHT_LIST via SAPGui.

It has to be posible to see al the values which are in the Tabel, or?

Ill try to make a query at SE37 but this also doesn't work (no values)

Has anyone an idea what i do wrong.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Sorry for my shortcut.

First way:

In SE37 run FM BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST. Find

select * from sflight or sflights2

statement.

Double click on this tables and You will be redirected to SE11 dictionary and table. Click on Table icon (CtrlShiftF10) and then "Number of entries" button.

Second way:

In SE11 in table input field enter

SFLI*

and hit F4. You will get list of SFLIGHT table. Click on SFLIGHT and then on Table icon -> "number of entries" button.

Sometimes SAP doesn't fill these tables. If You get "Nomber of entries" = 0 You may fill your own values or I can send You sql script.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Marcin

Thanks a lot for your DETAILED reply.

I am very new to SAP, so teh basics are missing to me.

Can you perhaps tell me, how do I get all BAPIs which are available in SAP. Is there a Function where I get a list of it?

Do you know sth. where a list or an overview of the main SAP Transactions is displayed, so i find it very difficult to find a beginning with SAP?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can overview all BAPI's in transaction BAPI.

All transaction You can find in SE93 transaction.

Godd way is to start in this pages :

http://www.easymarketplace.de/transactions.php

http://www.sapdevelopment.co.uk/tcodes/tcodes.htm

http://www.saptutorials.com/

Regards,

Marcin

PS. Please, reward points for helpful answer.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sure, in SE37, you can "Test" the function module which will give you the data in the FLIGHT_LIST table.

Go to SE37 and enter the BAPI name, then click the "Test" button, once on the Test screen, enter any mandatory input parameters and click the execute button.

Next screen will show the results, Check the FLIGHT_LIST table, if nothing there make sure that there are entires in the SFLIGHT table for the import parameters that you specified, if this database table is not filled with data, then there is a program to generate this data for you.

The program is SAPBC_DATA_GENERATOR in the Sneak Preview system.

REgards,

Rich Heilman