SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any standard SAP reports to filter all BP(in SAP ISU)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1.Do we have any standard SAP reports to filter all BP(in SAP IU)?I am aware that we can view all the Business Partners in Change/Display mode in the selection screen, but do we have any standard SAP reports to view all the created BP?

2.Do we have any standard report to filter BP(in SAP ISU)? based on certain fields like Authorisation Group?

Look forward to any responses.

Regards

Amitav Otta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitav

Every industry has its own set of information for each kind of industry.There are certain data which is common to all Business Partner through out all industry. Most of that you can find in BUT000 and using SE16 you can generate a report directly through the Table access. But if you are looking for Standard Report than SAP has not provided standard Report for All Industry. If you look to the SAP Menu->Information System->General Report Selection, you will find that industries like Real State Management have reports for their Business Partner. To my knowledge there is no standard consolidated report to list down business partner based on filter for all industry.

Regards

Mithlesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitav

Every industry has its own set of information for each kind of industry.There are certain data which is common to all Business Partner through out all industry. Most of that you can find in BUT000 and using SE16 you can generate a report directly through the Table access. But if you are looking for Standard Report than SAP has not provided standard Report for All Industry. If you look to the SAP Menu->Information System->General Report Selection, you will find that industries like Real State Management have reports for their Business Partner. To my knowledge there is no standard consolidated report to list down business partner based on filter for all industry.

Regards

Mithlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitav,

Which version of SAP IS_U you are working ?

There are different reports what exactly you are looking in for .

Please reply/close the earlier question if the query regarding the Deletion of the BP is answered (which was answered by me) and if satisfied please reward with points as thats the satisfaction we get after giving some solution .

cheers

kp