cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use smartstyles in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Team Members,

I'm given a smartstyle called zsales_e and i want to use this smartstyle in my smartform so that I can use the paragraph n character settings.

But i'm unable to use that smartstyle.

Could you please tell me the procedure to use the above smartstyle in my smartform.

Thanks is advance.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Here r the steps to create smartstyles and how to use in smartforms..

1. Go to tcode Smartforms.Click style radio button.Give a name(say zzz_test) there and click create.

2.Put a cursor in Paragraph and in the menu, Edit->click Create Node.Give the name of the paragraph.(say P1).Define it according to the need[Use Indent and Spacing and Font tab in it].

3.If needed,define character also.

4.Then activate it.

5.Now come to tcode Smartforms.Click radio button form and specify the form name(say zzz_form).

6.Create a text element.

7.In the output option tab of the text element,specify the style(zzz_test) you created.If you press F4 for style,you can even use standard styles.

8.Then activate and execute it.

Hope it helps u

Regards,

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

If you want to see the Smartstyles, please take the Transaction code <b>SMARTSTYLES,</b> and look at your smartstyles, if you want the same in the Smartforms, then in the Form <b>attributes--> Output options --> Style</b>

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the FORM ATTRIBUTES of smartform u have to indicate the smartstyle to be used.

Max