cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM RFC Model Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create a model from Any R/3 RFC in Webdynpro and map the RFC model context to Controller Context then every thing works fine, but when I create model from SRM RFC(Model is created with no problems at all) and map the SRM Model context to Controller Context, then I get below error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type com.cnsl.srm.model.types.Bbp_Category_Id could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.cnsl.srm.model.types.Bbp_Category_Id does not exist

Is there any thing specific to SRM that we have to do on the Webdynpro side to be able to call the SRM RFC. Kindly suggest me. Also please if you can forward me to forum thread/blog in case there is any.

-Shekhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try reimporting the model and restarting the J2EE server, as it looks like it cannot find one of the structure types called Bbp_Category_Id which should have come through when you imported the model.

Regards,

LM

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this post:

- Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I asked my ADMIM to do this and he said that PFCG is for J2EE ABAP Engine, but he is not confident though. Can you please let me know if this would apply even for Webdynpro Java as well.

Thanks,

Shekhar.