Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send multiple files if the segments repeat in 1: N mapping

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using 1: N mapping, and source is a file and target will be 3 files( in this 1 st file will sent and then only 2nd or 3rd file will be sent)

My basic confusion is i am getting runtime mapping transformation error.. saying

'Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at ' and pointing at 2nd taget structure I9INPT00

This structure occurence is 0...99999 and also source is 0....99999

please could any one give some suggestion...

and also if source sements repeat then multiple files has to be created for any of the I9INPT00 or IBINPT00 target structure..

Suggestions are also welcomed

thanks and regards,

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Here two things, the first one is Single Source -> to Multiple Tagets

for this you need to do in Message Mapping, using message tab (Source one Message type and Receiver is multiple message types ) select the occurrence based on mandatory 0 or 0..unbounded or 1.

Do the same thing in Inteface Mapping.

Create the IP(BPM) : Receive -> Transformation -> Multiple Send steps

the Secound one is Multiple files(or idoc's) bundle them send it to single target.

for this you need to do in Message Mapping , using message tab(Source message tyoe select the occurence is 0...unabound)- If same file,

In this case you need to change the Context of the field higher level and target structure also must be 0...unbounded occurence.

Do the same thing in Inteface Mapping.

Create the IP(BPM) : (Loop->Receive->Container->Container) -> Transformation -> Send steps

If file is different create Source more then message ...again you need to use the Fork symbol.