cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : Error on WS14000148 workflow while save and change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a very important problem that is blocking me for 2 days. On WS14000148 we have implemented BADI and other that receiving correct notifications for approval all the approval flow and replication of the GOA to the backend was correct.

However now, the agent determination is correct before Save but after i make a Save or Change Save the the agent assignment is lost and it says no approval required. I understand that there is a problem on WaitEvent but I dont know what i can do with it.

If you can suggest me a solution or an OSS Note, i would be more than grateful.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaia,

We have the same error on our system. Did you solve your issue? Anyone can help?

BR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Previously I had experienced this problem with workflow WS14000148, now we decided to use WS14000088 workflow for SaveChangeVersion of Contracts. However, i am experiencing the same problem with the Wait Event workflow (WS14000085).

When i make a change on a contract and display the approval preview, it says no adhoc agent found and plus its seen that there is only one step of approval it cannot display the approver.

Please give me an idea, i am aware of transactions like SWI1, SWUD, SWUS, SWDM, SWDD.

When i go in diagnosis i see that all the tasks under the workflow are green in consistecy checks. So what else i can do?

I also made agent assigment by OOCU tcode. Is there any other way when you are using the standard workflows?

Or can you send or advise related documents (basically about workflows).

Anything will help. Thanks in advance. Points will be rewarded for answers.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about OSS notes

901068 BAdI Workflows: Enhancement of Note 896556

903015 BAdI Workflows: Events and parallel steps

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is not related to the specified OSS notes.

Gaia,

Are yours related?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emre,

My problem is not directly related to the notes as well. Afterwards the problem was resolved but we made so many changes for trial that it is not understood how its solved.

Unfortunately i cannot help.