Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter with JAVA Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying a scenario,

file->SOAP Receiver->SOAP Sender->IDOC

in this I have used two interface mapping(and two mapping also).

In first mapping i used Java mapping. so the WSDL of this is of no use for me.

and in second mapping graphical mapping is performed.

but my scenario is not woking completely. only one messge in SXMB_MONI is displayed. but it should be two. I think there is some problem in java mapping.

in java mapping i have generated XML output, which will be input of SOAP sender.

plaese suggest me the format which should be generated by java mapping.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That entry in Sxmb_moni corresponds to which part?

If there is some exception in Java Mapping that will also create an entry in moni.

Check if the Webservice is working properly..

Regards,

P.Venkat

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your scenario is not very clear.

Are you sing a BPM? Can you give the interface degisn as well so that the problem can be understood better?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhawesh,

my scenario is:

file->SOAP Receiver->SOAP Sender->IDOC

in fact it is concatenation of two scenario. one is file to SOAP Receiver and another is SOAP Sender to IDOC.

I am keeping a file to FTP and file adapter is reading this file. and File to SOAP scenario is executed. Now soap receiver is calling my secong scenario(SOAP Sender to IDOC.) by using target url specified in SOAP receiver.

but problem is, I want to use java mapping in which i have to generate my XML input using parsers. so i am unable to use WSDL which is provided me for soap sender.

so i want to know the message format which should be generated by java mapping(XML or WSDL or what?) and how also.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Let me try to put your requiremen,

You have 2 scenariom

FILE to SOAP

SOAP to Idoc

When the file becomes availbale, the Scenario 1 triggers of Scenario 2. Scenario 2 provides you a WSDL and so scneario 1 's output should be of the format of this WSDL.

Hope I am on the correct track.

If yes, just import this WSDL into your IR, and see the format in which it expects the data by using it as a message type in some mapping ( dummy mapping ) and then in your Java Mapping create a output of the same format, with the same namespace etc.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Just a quick doubt, why are u actually trying to do your interface as,

File to SOAP

and then SOAP to IDoc

couldnt you have directly done a File to IDoc Scenario......

I have also done a scenario that you are taking about, that was to have communication between two XI Systems across a firewall.......

Is your scenario something like that......????

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Bhawesh, u r right.

I created a dummy mapping according to your suggestion. but when i am going "Test" tab and executing the mapping, the output structure is XML format only. No extra tag.(I was expecting WSDL format) and by XML msg only my scenario is not working.

please suggest..

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Yes, the output will be XML and you need to create this XML in your Java Mapping as well.

What is the error you are getiing?

Regards,

Bhavesh