cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR Checkin fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a DC "workorderlist" which uses DC "reactwo"(public part component of reactwo). I have checked in reactwo. When I try to check in workorderlist DC, I am getting a error

00:22:24.891 UPLOAD (FAILED: C:\Documents and Settings\xinf111\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\workorderlist\_comp\bin\com\sap\cmms\workorderlist\model\wogetdetail\types\<b>simpleTypesResource.properties</b> (The system cannot find the file specified)) simpleTypesResource.properties (C:\Documents and Settings\xinf111\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\workorderlist\_comp\bin\com\sap\cmms\workorderlist\model\wogetdetail\types\simpleTypesResource.properties)

what could be the problem? It says it couldn't find simpleTypesResource.properties

Any help?

regards,

Sujesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujesh

This basically means your activity is trying to check in a file that does not exist in the filesystem. To solve the issue you can try creating dummy file with name simpleTypesResource.properties

in the following path

C:\Documents and Settings\xinf111\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\workorderlist\_comp\bin\com\sap\cmms\workorderlist\model\wogetdetail\types\

Then try to checking it in .. this should work

To get back it contents you could compare it with someone elses version or sync to an older version from the DTR

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know this file is not needed anymore, you can also remove it from the activity:

- Expand the activity

- Search the file

- Right-click the file and select 'Revert'