cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A2A integration using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to create a simple application to application proof of concept to show the capabilities of SAP XI , both source and target systems as NON SAP systems.Can some one guide on what kind of applications can i use.

If i am using a 2 J2EE applications how the applications have to be designed.

What adapters are used.If some one worked on any such kinda scenarios pls show me a path.

Thanks,

Ratnakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

It will be nice if you can explain what exactly is the function of both your J2EE applications. Then probably we can come out with a solution...

Now just giving you an example of what we had in one of our scenarios was one J2EE application try to retrieve data from another J2EE application which was exposed as a webservice. In this case what we did was used both sender and receiver SOAP Adapters and the interface was exposed as a webservice and was consumed / deployed by the 1st J2EE application which inturn makes the call the call to trigger the interface and hence fetch data from the other J2ee application.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhy - Thanks much for your reply.It helps much.

I also have to design both the J2EE applications pls give me some feed back on what kinda applications wud be good.The scenario you mentioned looks good.I wud appreciate if you can share more info on this.

The idea i had was retrieve some data from the source J2EE application and do some transformations and insert into the target system.

Webservices is an interesting concept pls help me move ahead implementing this.

regards,

Ratnakar

Answers (0)