cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Send the Email to Ship to Party for Shipment Notification in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I am having a scenario to send the EMAIL for Shipment Notification using SMARTFORMS when processed through VT01/VT02N transaction.

I general process, the email is going to Forwarding agent Email address. But the user wants to send the notification to Ship to Party email address.

Is there any IMG settings to be done or should we handle using Custom Driver program.? If yes, can anyone help how to achive this.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Yathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Thanks for your quick response. I am able to send the email as a PDF/Plain text in the body of email.

My only worry is to send the email to Ship to Party address. Because in VT02 transaction I have only Forwarding Agent's email ID. The mail is going perfectly to the partner function 'FA'. But when I tried to configure for SH/WE the emial is not going and the messages are ending with errors.

Kindly help on this.

Regards,

Yatish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to know the Ship to Party email, in your SAP they maintain the Email Address, normally email Address wil be maintained in tables, so find based on the No of the Ship-to-party, or based on the Personnel No and address no which is stored in ADRC or SADR1

Use the Function module <b>SUSR_USER_ADDRESS_READ</b> to get the Email address

so, based on above, find the email address,

below links will show how to send the smartform as a mail, so send it to that mail IS, if you do the search in this forum, you will get lot of stuff about this one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just take a look at this where PO is discussed but should not be different from your issue

PO as SMART Form and mail as PDF

How to convert smartform output to PDF and mailing them

https://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/8fd773b3-0301-001...

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers