cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column width in output table cannot be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a visual composer model with an input form used to display variables to call a BW query. The query result is displayed in an output table.

Multiple fields are displayed in the output table.

On the layout tab of the visual composer model, I have changed the column width of the different output fields.

After initial execution, the column widths of the different columns correspond to the settings in the layout tab. When I submit the query, example after entering the selection variables in the input screen and pressing submit, all columns widths change to 1 width. All columns now have the same width.

We installed the latest VC version and hotpackages but this does not help.

How can I change the column width of an output table?

Best Regards,

Filip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

this column problem I know really good and there is a solution:

Click on the Output-Port of your Query and then click on Configure. You will see on the right side the property "Dynamic Port". Uncheck that and you will see that the column width is like in the layout tab.

This is only in Queries. In Function Modules you dont have to do this.

Best Regards,

Murat Yurtoglu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the information.

I already awarded you with some points.

I will assign you full points as soon as I receive the SAP solution, OSS message etc.

Thanks,

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi filip,

my colleague got an answer, but the problem isn't solved. Now we have to wait again until the SAP support give us further information. I give you more information, if I get some news.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi filip,

we had the sam problem. My colleague opened an OSS message. If I get some news from him, I will inform you. If you get some information or news about the problem, please let me know.

Thx in advance,

Marcel