cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP script and smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

is it good to say 99 main windows in a page or 99 main windows in a sap script form.

in case of smartform as well, it is possible to have only one main window in a page or one main window in smart form ( whole form )

thanks

pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sapscript you can define only one MAIN window per form actually it's created by default, but you can create 99 page windows of type MAIN per page, they all refer to the same MAIN window of the form.

In smartforms there can be only one MAIN window per form, it's also created by default when a smartform is created. The main window width should be same on all pages. You can define multiple main windows per page but only the first main window in the first page is used as main window.

Regards

Sridhar

Message was edited by:

Sridhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sorry, i was talking about Main windows not just normal windows.

i hope u understood me now.

thanks

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur answer, but i was asking:

in scripts can we create 99 windows in a page or 99 windows are restricted to whole sap script form.

in smart form can we create only 1 window in a page or 1 window is restricted to whole smart form.

waiting for ur reply

thanks

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know about Scripts.

But in a smart form you can have multiple windows in a page, you don't have to restrict to only one window to the entire smart form.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can multiple MAIN windows per form, but only one MAIN window per page.

But a best practice that I personally follow is to have one main window per form and design the rest of the form around that.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers