Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PZ03 - Search help screen error with ITS

phildeane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is really an ITS problem, but as its with an ESS service I've stuck it here.

As I need to customise the bank information service PZ03 I have made a copy and was just testing before I start started making changes. For consistency with the other personal information transactions I have not published the service file or the templates.

It all appears to work fine with the exception of the search help on the bank key field. I get a 'Interpreter Failed' error - 0x02101 message rather than the Find bank popup screen (SAPLBANK 1002). When I refresh the frame I get past the error to the search help 'data entry' picker screen, which works fine when I pick a bank taking me back to the original screen with the selected bank.

So why doesn't WEB GUI want to display the 'find bank' popup for my version of the service?

I have deleted the service file and templates for the original so that now uses WEB GUI and that works fine. The screen is standard SAP and seems to be getting called ok from the transaction, its just not rendered by the ITS.

I wonder if people have seen the same thing with other popups on the ITS using WEB GUI ?

BTW, ITS, Version 6200.1016.50133.0

Any help, pointers, ideas would be most useful.

Thanks

Phil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

Does your problem still persist? Do you have new information regarding the problem?

If the problem is solved: Please mark this thread as answered. Thank you!

Best regards,

Henning.