Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy problem - cProjects 4.0

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have cProject Suite 4.0

I need to make settings for microsoft project integration.

Here I do not have an entry where the base system project and sub-object both are PDMP Project Definition (MSP Client).

When I try to import a MSP project into cProject only the number of tasks gets replicated, name, dates etc are not reflected.

However, I can find this entry in the Client 000.

In client 000, I can import and export successfully from cProjects with any flaws.

Kindly suggest solutions to get the above mentioned entry in my client from client 000 without doing a re-copy of the client.

I do not want to loose all the customization done on my client.

Regards,

Reema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i imagine that you have clearly identified the tables involved, you can compare the content of the tables in 2 different clients and realign the tables using SM30 , you have to maintain an rfc connection to the destination client (000) and from the utilities->comparison menu you can realign the content of the tables.

Alternatively you can transport the entries in a table adding an object of type TABL LIMU in a change request, select the keys for the entries to be transported and import the change request in the target client.

Regards, Luciano.

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

I did the client comparison and found a mismatch of the entry that I have specified in the question.

However, I can neither adjust the entry nor transport it.

Both are deselected.

I did this with the SAPADM id. So there can be no authorization issue.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the adjustment of a table depends if this table can be maintained or no (se11, tab delivery and maintenance) in order to add the spedified entries into a transport request you will have to create a new transport request in se10, mark it as transport of copies select add an object R3TR TABU and select the key of the table entries you want to transport, release it and transport this request into the target client.

Regards, Luciano

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for your reply. However, my problem is still not solved.

I have identified the that the entry mentioned in the problem comes from a view which has two tables in it.

I executed transaction SE03 -> create request with selected objects ->

Chose foll objects R3TR TABU for the two tables in the view and R3TR VIEW for the view.

I created a "Transport of Copies" type of request and saved the above in this request.

Next I released the transport request in 000 client and imported it in the customizing client.

Inspite of this the entry cannot be seen.

Is there any other object that I need to import?

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, when you import your transport request , check the 'import request again' and 'ignore non permitted table class' flags.

Regards, Luciano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closed