cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trasport problem (File System) : Configuration Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to Import Configuration objects (to be specific - Configuraiton Scenraio) to a new XI System. When I go to Tools -> Import -> select the CS. and start importing, it gives me the error on a pop-up.

<b>No business system found on the application server (SystemName, SystemID) for client XXX.</b>

I have created the Business system, TS, Product and SWs in the SLD. Infact my Design objects got imported sucessfully.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue. Did you finally resolve this?

Cheers

Manish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

Is this a single SLD or multiple SLD?

Are you planning to use the same Business System as in the source XI server to the target XI server? if yes, go to the corresponding Business System in the SLD, in the field <b>Related Integration Server</b>, give the Integration Server as the new XI servr in which you are importing and then import the CS into XI.

If the business system name is changing in the new environement, the Transport Targets would be needed to br created from the source to the target business system.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

<i>Is this a single SLD or multiple SLD?</i>

My SLD of the source and target are different, I have imported the TS from the soure to the destination SLD. And the remainin SLD components - BS/SW/Prd, I have created them and they are same as my Source XI system. So Basically I am just copying everything from Source to destination.

<i>Are you planning to use the same Business System as in the source XI server to the target XI server? if yes, go to the corresponding Business System in the SLD, in the field Related Integration Server, give the Integration Server as the new XI servr in which you are importing and then import the CS into XI.</i>

I have check this part, And Yes I am using the same BS. And its pointing in the related integration Server to the new XI system.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

If you have done as above, the import should work fine.

Just make sure that the technical system and business systems have the same name in both the SLD's and you have created assigned the app Logical system name and client to the Business system..

Also, create a Transport Group and assign all the business system to this group and then try to reimport and check if it works fine.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add,

the SLDCHECK was successful.