Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurations that needs to be done at the SAP R/3 end

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am doing a File to RFC Scenario. Just like doing a File to IDOC Scenario, I have to maintain the TCODE "SALE" as in create the Logical Systems and attach it to the Clinet and also the RFC Destinations and Distribution Model, Partner Profiles and the Ports.

Can some one guide me through the Steps which I should follow for the RFC. I am Using the BAPI " BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE".

The RFC destinations are already maintained and Logical Systems are already created.

<b>What about the Distribution Model and the Partner Profiles and the Ports.</b>

How do I do that. Any usefl answers will be awarded points. Please let me know.

Thanks and Best Regards

Chakra and Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Firends,

I installed SAP NW2004s successfully but when i tried to login for client 000 with username "DDIC" and password "India123" then it ask for logical system if i want to do some work. I tried to create logical system but that gives msg like "cross tabulation error" i.e. read only table. So plz suggest me how can i create logical system so i can start working.

Thanks and Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create receiver RFC communication channel of type RFC adapter.

Then give application server or your receiver R/3 system.

Then give correct user name and password which should have authorizations to execute that BAPI.

That's all you dont need to do any further things.

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

Thanks a lot for all ur replies..Will do that and get back to u ASAP.

Rest Regads

Chakra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no explicit configurations required from the R/3 end, since you would be using a reciver rfc adapter(in xi) to connect directly to the R/3 system.

All you need to make sure, is to provide the correct application server name/number and user credentials in the rfc adapter.

Regards,

Smitha.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/33/c6e63b60c25767e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

and check the documentation of this BAPI also.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need the configurations like Logical System, Distribution model, Partner Profile, Ports etc for file to RFC scenario..

Just refer this weblog for file->rfc->file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blog for the same.

Regards,

Sudheer.