cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBMAS Idoc requiring Bank Name in Bank details Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've not been able to track down a hint on this problem:

My mission is to create customers using the DEBMAS Idoc, and the last stumbling block is the updating of bank details. We have the details of all uk banks loaded into the system, and when creating a customer manually the entering of the sort code (bank number) brings through the corresponding bank name.

However, using the Idoc, although I fill the fields in E1KNBKM - Bank number, bank account and country code - the processing requires the entering of a bank name. When I humour it and supply the bank name, it creates a new bank record.

This is the message:

Fill all required fields SAPLBANK 0100 BNKA-BANKA
Message no. F2282

Now SAPLBANK is the bank record maintenance program, but I'm not sure why it isn't just updating the customer record.

Now is there a way round this, or is there a straightforward alternative method of creating a customer with bank details using BAPI functions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you provided any process code to your incoming idoc?

If yes check what is the function of that process code.

Then go to tcode SBWP in R/3 system, go to inbox->Workflow->DEBMAS, and double click on your inbound idoc and then go to Edit(on menu bar)->process->foreground processing

and now start this process,here you will get that where are you exactly getting error in your inbound idoc processing.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're having the same problem with IDOC CREMAS05, does anyone have any ideas how to resolve the problem? Can we change something in the function module? I wasn't able to find a OSS note.

Thanks

Bilge

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion is to use the transaction WE19 in the backend testing the idoc server times, changing the data.

This will help you to understand wihich data are really requested for posting the IDoc correctly.

Regards,

Sandro