cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBMIT button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement where I have to enter the sales order details on the portal (pages are developed using BSP) and the data should go to R/3 thru XI (I have to use XI). I have a SUBMIT button on the portal. So I wanted the information how can I make the SUBMIT button push the data to R/3. Do I need to use BPM. I am very new to XI so any kind of help will be of great help and will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

You can do the interface like this from the XI point of view....

Use a sender Soap and a receiver IDoc adapter. after doing the development, expose the interface developed in XI as a web service and deploy this web service in Portal.

Probably in Portal, on action of click of the submit button you can trigger this interface also u can pas the required input data.

Now regarding your doubt on if u should use a BPM, its purely dependent on your business functionality to be achieved....

The blogs below might give you some idea on doing the same...

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is already discussed. Just have a look at Bhavesh's reply here

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jai,

I could not find any information about the functionality of SUBMIT Button in the document provided by Bhavesh.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Go thro' these URLs. It should help you:-

Regards.

Praveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hemant,

This threads has the code for a HTTP Client,

/message/266750#266750 [original link is broken]

use this as a template and use the URL in this to write the functionality for the Submit button.

You would need to send XML as the payload.

Regards.

Bhavesh