cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to call the adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm implementing .Net BAPI scenario, when posting from the .NET rising the exeption failed to call the adapter engine on .NET side. i have created WSDL file using the web services.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue is resolved, i checked the RFC Connections and refreshed athe adapter.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you getting the error ? what is the exact error ?

1) check the Adapter Monitoring-->Channel Monitoring and check the error/status

2) Check the pipeline url in the SLD>Business System>Integration Server-->Pipline URL

btw, how are you sending the data from .net application to XI ? using SOAP sender adapter ?

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm getting error in .NET progm while posting the WSDL file manually, we have a small progm which posts the file to XI server, the exception is "failed to call the adapter engine" on .NET side, i refreshed the Soap adapter, now it is showing green light, but the RFC adapter showing the following error,

1,first error

"Receiver channel 'RFC_Connection_SAPR3_DEV' for party '', service 'DEVR3'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: User not authorized. Session terminated"

2,second error

Receiver channel 'SAP_DEV' for party 'IDEAL', service 'processOrders'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=SAPDEV SYSNR=00 GWHOST=sapdevGWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR hostname 'SAPDEV' unknown.

i think this is some connection error, I'm working with basis team, i think i will resolve the issue.

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

Have you created the WSDL. If not kindly go through the weblog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Also check this thread which may help you:

---Satish