cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC->XI->WebService messages not showing up in Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a working RFC->XI->WebService synchronous scenario working but for some reason I cannot see any of the messages in the monitor(SXMB_MONI). I can see them in the runtime workbench.

It does show the messages when there's a failure however. But when it works fine, you only see in the RWB.

Any particular reason this can occur??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

See this..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prasanth.. that did it...

regards,

jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

No issues Jim :). All the best, and thanks for the points

cheers,

Prashanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

James,

The message shows up in SXMB_MONI only when there is no problem between the sender and XI. If you have any problem that error shows only in Adapter monitoring. Can you check adapter monitoring and tell what error you are getting?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's whats getting me... there is no problem when there's no message and there is a problem when there is.. let me give an example..

before I had this working, i had the wrong URL for the web service... when i ran the scenario i saw entries in the monitor..

after i fixed the URL and re-ran the scenario, it successfully invoked the WS and returned a value to the RFC.. however, there was no record of this in SXMB_MONI at all... you did see it in the RWB..