cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring on Integration Server ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction <i>SXI_MONITOR</i>, I pull up a list of processed XML messages. When I double-click on one of them, I can view the different versions, and I see the following:

1. Inbound Message (CENTRAL)

2. Receiver Grouping

3. Response

Do all messages have these 3 versions? Do some messages have more or less? If so, in what cases will there be more or less? What does each version correspond to?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

There are more steps.. Check this.. You can even see how to get the on your screen.

Hope I have answered your question. All the best

cheers,

Prashanth

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Prashanth! That link cleared up all my other questions, and even included a how-to!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish, thank you for your reply, as it cleared up some questions in regards to what "Receiver Grouping" and "Response" mean.

I am still unclear as to whether there are only 3 versions (i.e., Inbound Message, Receiver Grouping, and Response) for each message, or if there are cases where there could be more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy and Prashanth, thank you for your replies.

I've looked through those links before. In the link provided by Moorthy, it only describes the "Inbound Message (CENTRAL)" version.

My understanding is that the versions are sequential from top-down. But I am still unclear as to what exactly "Receiver Grouping" and "Response" mean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

As you know Pipeline is the term used to refer to all steps that are performed during the processing of an XML message.The individual processing steps that an XML message must pass through when it is processed are called pipeline elements. Each pipeline element calls exactly one pipeline service.

If your XML message is being routed to multiple recivers then you can check for it in Receiver Grouping.

If you are using Synchronous messages then you can for the response in Response section. Hope this clears yours doubts....

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You could see this too..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/003de490-0201-0010-68a4-bf7a1e1f... -- Monitoring in XI 3.0

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following link will help you to get these info-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c4/9a5c3bab977239e10000000a114084/content.htm

Rgds,

Moorthy