cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant test or ping webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=saphome GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=NSP MSSERV=sapmsNSP PCS=1 ERROR Group PUBLIC not found TIME Wed Dec 06 23:07:23 2006 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx.c LINE 4288 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER

pls help i have added 3607 my port in service in etc\ folder...

I cant test or ping webdynpro.I can call from mwdi and so on...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SLD configured? Can you "Check SLD Connection" from WD Content Administrator? Please recheck the Logon group of the backend system using SMLG transaction too.

Thanks,

Rajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

sld is configured for abap stack and after adding logon grp PUBLIC & space in smlg i stil get error ? Any other things?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating WebAS ABAP system in the SLD, select SPACE as the logon group instead of PUBLIC.

Thanks,

Rajit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/02/08/as-abap-sneak-preview-lessons-logon-groups

former_member191388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please add the following entry in your service file for windows you can find it in the given folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\services or unix you can find it in /etc/services of the EP server.

Add the following entry in it:

sapms<SID of ECC server> 36XX/tcp where XX is for instance of the ECC serever.

Also add the IP and system alias of the ECC server in the hosts file of the EP server.

Thanks & regards

Arun Singh

Message was edited by:

Arun Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done it But it still fails in content admin,,,

Any other help Reinstallion didnt help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The root cause of the problem has to do with the instance profile parameter rdisp/autoabaptime. This is the parameter that controls how often the program RSRZLLG0 runs to populate this information. The parameter had a value in my sneak preview system of 0. There is a special check in RSRZLLG0 for value of <= 0. If the program finds this value, it assumes an upgrade is process and doesn't populate the load statistics. This is also why even if you submit RSRZLLG0 manually, the information doesn't populate. You can change this instance parameter or just run program rsrzllg0_actual with FRCE_SAV unchecked.</p> Not only did the properly working Logon Groups fix my Adaptive RFC connection, but it also corrected my inability to automatically send my ABAP information to the SLD. In the end I finally have my application working that combines processing from my local Java and ABAP systems..

/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/02/08/as-abap-sneak-preview-lessons-logon-groups this gavew the answer....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined the group PUBLIC in your R/3 system?

==> ERROR Group PUBLIC not found

Regards,

Christophe