cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD and Software Component versions Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try importing Software Component versions from SLD, I was not able to see what I created in SLD. All of the created Software components ( there are some software components created earlier and are in Production as well ) are not visible during import into Integration Repository.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S T,

Try an SLD cache refresh.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it already and did couple of more times. Dont know whats going on and how to fix it. I created DUMMY SWCV in SLD and tried to import . Still cant see..

I created same on another training system outside my companys landscape and I was able to successfully Import into IR.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Integration Builder >Administration>Cache Overview and referh all caches..

Refresh the cache in the Integration Repository-->Clear SLD Cache

Run the transaction SLDCHECK

Also test the connection - in SM59>TCP/IP>SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to see all software components of sap.com ffrom SLD but not the software componets I created new as well as exisitng software components ( which are in production as well ) . All these checks are done and we will not able to connect to SLD if there is a problem right?. I was able to get all software components except the ones I defined as i stated earlier.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>All these checks are done and we will not able to connect to SLD if there is a problem right?.</i>

>>>These checks will help you to make in sync with SLD and the repository..

If you are not able to see the SWCs in the SLD itself, then check with other user ids ...During SLDCHeck is it pointing to correct SLD ?

Check out this SAP note- 764176 It may help u

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

I can see SWCV in SLD. But I can not see them while doing 'Import Software component versions' in IB. During this process I can see only predelivered Software component versions ( for ex.. vendor sap.com ) only but Not SWCVs I created myself.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is purely because of , there is no sync between IR and SLD..

So you need to check SLDCHECK, SLDAPICUST etc...

do the CPACache refresh also

Check this SAP note also- 764176

Restart may help u .

Rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see the custom SWCV directly from the SLD ?

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I can see all SWCVs in SLD ( both sap supplied as well as custom ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls do try 'Clearing the SLD Cache' from the menu options and try importing the software components from SLD. When you do this you'll be prompted that next time it will take more time to retrieve the details from SLD. But go ahead and this should solve your issue.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are connected to the SLD where you created (or imported) your custom SWCV ?

How many SLD do you have in your landscape ?

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have single SLD with DEV,QA and Prod installed. We have several scenarios running and its a strange that I was not able to see existing software component versions as well as new software component versions when I try imorting from SLD in Integration repository.