cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate Product Data from SAP Enterprise Buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

In the IMG activity "Define External Web-Services" you can enable the "Validate Product Data from SAP Enterprise Buyer" functionality for any defined web-service (catalog). Internal catalogs, this makes sense as you will stop getting a warning when you use "Old Purchase Orders and Templates" to shop with that the price is from a catalog and may have changed. Now, I was wondering, since you can do this with external catalogs (which get called within SRM and displayed so that the user must find the product in the external catalog again, making it ridiculous to use the template to save time in the first place) has anybody seen a custom (or otherwise) scenario where SRM actually calls the external catalog and searches for price validation...and this is automated?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a feature asked by my current customer.

We are going to call a non sap internal catalogue to update price in the shopping cart.

Specification is in process.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann! Is there any way you might share an outline of how this is to be accomplished?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well i cannot tell you right now what solution will be selected by the development team... web services or ...

I will update the thread later on....

Kind regards,

Yann