cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC : Fatal Error: Column Doesn't exist error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am getting following error in a JDBC adapter monitoring :

Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Purchase_Order' (structure 'STATEMENTNAME'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR: Column 'Test' does not exist in table 'Purchase_Order'

But the thing is that, the table do have the 'Test' column and I can update this table using Update SQL statement. There are 8 columns in this table. XI can update all 7 columns except this 'Test' column.

Any idea why? I evern rename this column to something else and no luck.

Regards,

N.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

I met the exactly same problem with you several weeks ago. Following the steps below will solve your probelm:

1. change your jdbc adapter status to <b>inactive</b> and activiate it, then

2 change your jdbc adapter's status back to <b>active</b> and activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make a dummy change in the receiver JDBC channel. some times the changes made in source or target may not sync... make a dummy change, activate and run again.

reg.,

Yallabandi

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you post your Target XML and the query?

That should help understand the issue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Column Name may be case Sensitive.check whether u have given the correct case for the required column name.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swamy,

Why dont you try to execute the SQL statement or the Stored procedure at the Database level? If it executes there then you can figure out in XI. If it dont execute there then you have to check the syntax for the query or the stored procedure.

Try this out once.......

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

copy your xml file from sxmb_moni and paste it in IR and check is there any error giving or not. I think this may helps you

Cheers

Esha