cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Installation Screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can anyone mail me screenshots of SAP installations?

My mail id is <email address removed by moderator>

Any help is appreciated . Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

its a very rare possibility that some one will take screenshots while doing SAP installation. Also, you have not mentioned the exact SAP version.

And finally, I think this is not the correct place to put this question.

What I suggest is download installation guides and these are most descriptive and authorized documents for SAP installations. Make sure you refer the latest version of each guide.

Good Luck.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC 5.0/SUNOS/Oracle 9i

I don't have the screens with me.

I will tell you the procedure.

First you install j2sdk on your machine.

Download the latest one from java.sun.com

and set the env variable by using the command

export JAVA_HOME=<location of java>

export $PATH=$PATH:location of java

check the java version using java -version command

start the CI installation:

goto installation master dvd>ECC 5.0> select your OS n Database-->and start

giv the required dvds during the CI installation.

Once u finished wid that start DI(database instance) installation>at one pirticular phase it will ask for database s/w>open another session n install oracle 9i s/w n patch set 9.2.0.7>after finishing db s/w>goto the previous session n continue wid the installation.

For service.sap.com u require Sno. n password.

Please follow the link for ECC5.0 installation on SUNOS/ora 9i

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/instguides>SAP Business Suite Applications>SAP ERP>mySAP ERP 2004>SAP ECC 5.0>SAP Business Suite Applications>Oracle-->there u will get the plannin and installation giude.

Please follow the guide.it will be helpful for you.You can understand what's going on and the purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SAP Installation screen shots are you looking for please indicate the version,os that we can post a blog with screen shots.

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Thanks for your reply.

We are looking for screenshots of ECC5.0 on Solaris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Database is Oracle 9i.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a new member of this forum. The reason for writing you is to ask for help. I'm learning SAP-Hr functional. To practice myself i want to learn how to install SAP from SAP DVD. Can you help me and guide me how can i install SAP 4.7 version myself. I'm keen on learning this. It'll be a great help if you can teach me this and provide screanshots and step to step guide of installation.

A trillion thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Khalid

Mumbai, India.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me in installing SAP 4.7 version in my laptop. I want to install SAP (4.7 or 6 version) from DVD, in my laptop, to practice at home. Any help will be appreciated. If you can give screenshots, it'll be great.

Expecting positive response from you.

Regards,

Khalid, Mumbai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, We cannot put the screens as attach. Its huge size.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create installation guides as we install, however, we will not part with these.

Use the Install guides and create your own.