Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB02, FB03 - Is it possible to hide button or prevent users reversing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to restrict a user from reversing a document via FB02, FB03 ?

Or if it is possible to hide the button when the user accesses the document

Thanks

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Simon,

Just ensure that the users don not have access to FB08 transaction. Once this is done they wont be able to reverse documents.

Regards.

Ruchit.

4 REPLIES 4

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

The best solution here will of course be to control this with the use of an authorization object - however I haven't got access right to any FI Systems at the moment, so I'm not sure if this is possible.

If you can't find an authorization object that can be used, you can create a transaction variant for this in <b>SHD0</b>. In here you can deactivate functions/buttons - e.g. reversing.

You can then set the variant as the default variant for your transaction (please notice that you can't transport this activation - you need to do it manually on the recieving systems) - or you can create another transaction for it in SE93.

Regards

Morten Nielsen.

0 Kudos

Hi Morten,

Thanks for your prompt reply this is very helpful. I too would like to control this via authorisations and will look at this option with the possibility of creating a transaction variant if this is not possible

Thanks and Regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Simon,

Just ensure that the users don not have access to FB08 transaction. Once this is done they wont be able to reverse documents.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ruchit,

That answers my question, thank you for the quick response, have tested the process and it works exactly as you have stated.

Thanks and regards

Simon