cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque Printing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to print the Cheques using the print workbench. I created a Sap script…so there is a problem while trying to print multiple cheques through the spool request. We have FANFOLD Cheques..The first Cheque gets printed properly but after printing the first cheque the printer scrolls two cheques.

My cheque size is 1/3rd of A4 size..That means I can fit in 3 cheques in A4 size paper..

I have created a page format & format type in SPAD with the size similar to my Cheques..

But I am not able to create any custom paper size in the printer properties. It is always taking A4 size..

The basis people created a print spool in the server..it is taking A$ size only..if they create spool in my system in printer properties I can change it to my cheque size ..but how can I do this? Which is the best method?

Please help..

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

using SPAD you can solve your problem.

select device type , then goto formats , select your page format and double click, here you can write the coding for initialization , then only you can get the printout properly. otherwise by default your device type will take a4 size only.

With Thanks,

Neptune.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

You have created the required page format in SPAD.

Now this page format needs to assigned to the device type in SAP which your printer is using .

Also use this page format in smartform.

Hope this will help.

Thanks and Regards

Gurpreet Singh