cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in 2D Barcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a bit of help in bar code area. I am using smart forms to show some data. I also need to show a bar code and it should be 2D.

I created a custom bar code from SE73 and used PDF417 as bar code type because it generates 2D bar code. The printer I am using is dotmatrix Panasonic KX-P3696.

Now after writing code, passing data (string) I get bar code on the screen.

Actually I wanted some advice on the 2D bar code which is being generated. My 2D bar code is like 2d but has more longer blocks than a sample 2d bar code which i was provided has more of smaller blocks.

I am attaching the image of the two and if anyone could tell me that mine is okay as well or i am missing some settings. I have not done any printer configuration.

<a href="http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/339/02/barcode1165389647.JPG">Click for Image</a>

Thank you,

JG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jack,

I was going through the posts regarding the 2D barcode , I have found ur post. I am having problems while printing 2D barcode. I am unable to print the header , trailer and group separators in 2D barcode when using Smartforms . Iam using PDF417 symbology. Help is greatly appreciated .

Thanks

J--