cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to use template in smart forms and what is the of tempalate?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sreemsft
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Template generally used to display <i>header data</i>.

You can also display <i>item details </i>using combination of LOOP and TEMPLATE in smartforms.

Template can also use for headings. Without creating number of windows, if you use TEMPLATE you can pleace the headings in proper place very easily.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

<i>* Do not forget to reward if it helps you.. ;)</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prabhakar,

welcome to SDN,

Template

Displays texts for table cells of a static table

Use node type template to display a table whose layout and size is determined before the runtime of the print program.

To create a template define a table layout to determine the cell structure for each line. The cells are used to display the cell structure for each line. The cells are used to display the contents of the successor nodes of the template node. This allows one to position text and a graphic side by side.

The template node is also used for label printing. To use a template one must do the following:

Ø Define the table layout

Ø Display the contents in the table cells

If u find it useful mark the points

Regards,

GNK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Template is used to print static data.

Unlike table node which is used to print line items templates are used to print the static data.

Templates can be divided into no of cells according to your requirement and textnodes can be assigned to that perticular cell to print data.

Regards,

Guru

• mark if it is helpful

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the main window on the left pane,right click->create template.

Then specify the row.

In this link,I am explaining the usuage step-by-step.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/3c5d9ae3-0501...

Kindly reward points by clicking the star on the left of reply, if it helps.