cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs in IDX5 but error exists in outbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario File -- > XI -- > R/3 (Idoc). The Idocs are visible in IDX5 but they are not transferred to the destination R/3 system. The Idoc’s created in IDX5 have a chequered flag but in the outbound there is a red flag with an error “Error in outbound exists”. What could I missing which is not sending the Idocs to the R/3 system?

-Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

You please check the details provided in SM59, there specially go to the Logon/Security tab and cross check the user and system detail provided.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the SM59 for the XI system RFC and the R/3 system RFC. Both were missing user login information. Do hey have to filled with the XIAFUSER or what role should the user have? But when I tested the RFC its making the connection.

Is there anything else missing.

-teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also checked that the logical system for my Business system defintion of the XI integratio server was missing. But the technical system for the XI business system has been assigned the logical system name. Could this be an issue for the error? or is it soely based on the RFC'S?

-Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set up the XIAFUSER for the XI server RFC and tested the connection. Still the error "No client available for this system" error persists. I have checked SALE also and the correct logical systems and client exist. In SM58, when try to execute the failed LUW, it still goes into error state.

Any ideas..

-Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check following note

Thanks,

Tuhin

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double click it there and see the message.then we can help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked SM58 and the error was that the XI client was not available. I am not sure what this error means because the Idoc is processed in the XI but its not sent to the destination R/3 system. It shows the function module Idoc_inbound_asynchronous and the target system but the status text has an error message "client(XI client) not available".

Any help is appreciated.

-Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the XI Server in SM59 RFC Destination to Connect R/3 system.

In this RFC Destination what user you are using for that user all authorization given by Basis. If that user doesn't have some times authorization then you can not create the IDOC'S in R/3 system.

Go to XI Tcode ; IDX5 , Double click on TID then check the message . If the message is relevant to authorization then you need to contact ur Basis guy.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your receiver determination and check the RFC destination and port given in IDOC receiver adapter.

Check whether RFC destination is working fine and check port which should point to that RFC destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that idocs have been created successfully by XI, but there was an error during transmission.

This can be due to wrong details provided in the RFC destination.

Go to sm59 and test the connections for the RFC Destination.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please go to transaction SM58 and check if there are any entries in the trfc queues...You can see the error messages if there are any entries...