cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Couple of queries in message versions (in sxmb_moni)

Based on a scnerio abap client proxy to XI to abap server proxy :-

Does the final satus of indicated in XI represent the status of the processing at the final destination system ?

thanks

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I donot think so .It represents the message has succesfully sent to the reciever until unless you have used fault messages.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i would say that isnt the final status.

In XI, SXMB_MONI check would show a success flag. But to confirm the message flow it would be ideal to do a check in SXMB_MONI @ the R3 side too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Does the final satus of indicated in XI represent the status of the processing at the final destination system ?

I think the status indicated in XI depends on the type of scenario...

If it is synchronous scenario then status shown in XI would be final staus as you will be expecting the response back from the receiver...

In case of asynchronous scenatio this may not be the case as once the message was sent to the target XI will not request for the processing status in the target system unless ackownoledgement is requested. Have look at the link below for more information on Acknowledgements for proxies..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/8620c6b58c422c960c53f3ed71b432/content.htm