cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in shopping cart approval workflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We are using standard shappong cart approval workflows ( WS14000129 and WS14000060). I have configured all the steps mentioned in documents but workflows are not working while creating saving shopping carts.

I have tried testing above workflows from background and they work properly from there, which means nothing wrong with basic workflow settings. But when I try save a cart from portal, workflow does get triggered but stops at very first step ( i.e. Parralel section between approval) in workflow. Also it does NOT get errored out but just waiting.

Can anyone please help me in understanding what is wrong and how I can fix it.

Regards,

Arpit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case we activate std workflow also , it was not working . I think it is not able to identify the agents . I think something has to be done in the step regard to binding which workflow consultant able to do .

I also faced the same problem which has been set right by workflow consultant.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does shows TO be approved by Manager (user) when we check the status from creators login. Which means ( I guess) it does resolve proper approver whom it should go for approval. But Problem is, workflow does not provceed after getting triggered NOR it gets errored out.

Also manager(approver) does not see anything in his approvals list.

ANyone please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We got exactly same problem . Please carry out binding in each task(must) of the workflow . go in change mode of the binding in each task . that is all

After that u activate the workflow and it will work.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for you reply. I regenerated bindings for tasks in WS10000129 but NO luck. It is still waiting at start. Anything more specific where I can look at?

BTW we have SRM 4.0

Message was edited by:

Arpit Gattani

Former Member
0 Kudos

There will be some other subtasks assigned in this main task . for those also u do the binding.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked all tasks associated with workflow. Not working for me. Any specific task I need to look at???

Thanks

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have the system now for me to check . May be i will get back to you tomorrow. but i am into SRM 5.0

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, Thanks again.

Anyone else if faced similar issue or knows whats wrong please let me know.

Regards,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Any one of the template (WS10000129 or WS10000060) has to be activated

2) Please ensure the binding exists for the following

WS10000049

TS10008126

TS10008061

WS10400051

Regards

Mani

Message was edited by:

Manikanda Ilango S.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

Please check the note 962488 "Workflow definition '&' not in version '&'".

1. Run the function module SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999 and copy it.

2. Re-activate the WF definitions in the transaction SWDD

3. Check Consistency in the transaction SWUD

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

I checked the OSS note, but it is for the workflows which hangs after error. In mine case there is no error at all, it simple hangs. Also this happens only when we trigger it via portal, from background it works properly.

Regards,

Arpit