cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a mirror NWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to create a mirrored NWA environment? We have built an NWA on our CEN system (in development). It currently monitors all our Dev/QA/Prod systems, and the CCMS on the ABAP instance feeds it that data.

Our Prod system for the CEN landscape is built and, rather than reconfigure NWA, I'd like to just let it build itself from a sync or something that copies the Dev NWA over. The idea here is that we would use the PROD CEN system for monitoring, but only if we didn't have to reconfigure everything that's already done in the Dev side.

The Prod SLD is already sync'd via the data supplier bridge.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Can i understand that you want to move the CEN on Dev to PRD system. Is that what you want to do?

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

If so i dont think there is an automated way to acomplish this but you have to go for manual steps stated as per NWA monitoring setup guide

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are correct. I was just trying to avoid completely recreating an NWA architecture from Dev to Prod. The SLD sync via a data supplier is a nice feature for that functionality and I was hoping something similar existing for NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Unfortunately as of now we dont have that feature to mirror the settings of NWA .

Only way to go for it is manual settings of moving CEN from DEV to PRD

go through this link and check out the chapter 6 Moving Central Monitoring System

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/df1a6313-0a01-0010-c9a2-d76d3f11...

Regards,

Phani